The Top 5 Most Popular Flat Earth Facts
1. Gravity is FAKE! In reality, what causes objects to move up and down is simply the alternating ratio between density and buoyancy. If the mass of an object such as a hot air balloon is lighter than the air around it, then the object rises. If the mass of an object such as a bowling ball is heavier than the air around it, then the object drops. The same principle applies to water. And what causes objects to remain seemingly suspended in the air (the moon?) is electromagnetism and quantum locking.
2. The moisture, water droplets, and other suspended airborne particulates act like a convex lens which help to give the illusion that the sun, moon, planets, and stars are setting at the horizon, when in fact those celestial bodies/manifestations are merely traveling further away from the visual perspective of the observer. The flat earth’s atmosphere simply acts like a magnifying glass’s convex lens and not only perceives to increase the size of the celestial object as the object circuits above our flat plane but also perceives to cause the celestial object to rise or set at the horizon. Molten looking glass anyone?
“Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?”
3. Satellite phones and global positioning systems (GPS) use communication towers to triangulate your location on the flat plane and to allow your “satellite phone” to send and receive broadcast signals. That is why if you are in the middle of nowhere but you are by cell towers, then your electronic communication devices seem to always have a signal; however, if you are in the middle of nowhere but you are not by cell towers, then your electronic communication devices seem to never have a signal.
4. Most flat earth researchers will agree that the sun, moon, planets, and stars are within Earth’s atmosphere. Now whether or not those celestial objects are actual objects or manifestations like rainbows is still up for debate. I am leaning heavily away from any of those celestial objects are actual objects. The sun is probably an opening within the firmament leading to God’s throne, while the moon is a small illuminated portion of the firmament itself, the planets could possibly be the seven vials or bowl judgements of God’s wrath, and the stars are simply angels (some fallen and some still fixed in their proper estate).
5. The wandering stars are not the planets. The wandering stars are what some would call “satellites.” If you looked up at the nighttime sky and you saw “satellites” traversing overhead, those things are the “wandering stars.” The planets are not the wandering stars. Those wandering stars are the angels who are in everlasting chains of darkness.
“And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.”
“Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”
*All Scripture is taken from the King James Version(KJV) of the Bible