There is no Moon on Flat Earth!
As I wrap up the publication of the third book in The Flat Earth Chronicles series, I figured I’d post a little blog article…you know, just a little something to test the structural integrity of our tinfoil hats.
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!
If you do not already have a tinfoil hat on, then you may want to put one on, and if you do have a tinfoil hat on, you may want to put another one on.
Fasten your seatbelts, you’re about to go on a bumpy ride down a totally different rabbit hole.
Now, first things first…
You may want to read Is the Sun an Opening within the Firmament leading to God’s Throne? before you read this article.
And now, a little background on where I am currently at in my understanding of our Earth construct…
– The Earth is flat
– We live in the same realm (dimension) as Heaven
– The Earth construct is a building and is created/built from dead creatures/humans
– The Earth construct is submerged underneath of the river of life and encapsulated by the firmament.
– The firmament spins/circuits above our Earth construct (not the stars/planets/galaxies, etc…)
– The (stars/planets/galaxies are fixed) inside of the firmament (except for the ones that rebelled…those are the so-called “satellites/wandering stars” that we see in the night time sky)
None of those (stars/planets/galaxies) etc… are underneath of the firmament like the Earth construct is…they are INSIDE (in/within) the firmament.
– Jesus is the light of “this particular world.”
“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
– Heaven is just outside of our Earth construct.
– The Earth construct is but one of many “mansions” near/above/under the river of life.
“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”
“And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.”
“Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.”
“These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,”
So the “firmament” is probably just another name for the totality of “the number of heavens” combined.
God only knows how many Heavens there are!
I picture the heavens as the tops of broken eggshells stacked inside of one another. And within(inside) of the shell of each eggshell are the “stars/planets/galaxies” etc…
Alright, so…time for a little science experiment…
– Grab a flashlight and a piece of paper.
– Keep the flashlight off for right now.
– Hold the flashlight (with the bulb facing downwards towards you) above you as far as your arm can reach.
– Hold the piece of paper in-between you and the flashlight (so about mid-way).
– Turn on the flashlight.
Me – “What do you see?”
What you see is the entire paper being lit up. You can’t see much of anything or any detail to the piece of paper as the light source above the piece of paper is too far away and the light just diffuses in all directions onto the piece of paper.
– Put the flashlight directly on top (directly above) the piece of paper so the bulb area of the flashlight and the top of the piece of paper are touching.
Me – “And now what do you see?”
Tinfoil Hatter – “Oh, I just see a small illuminated portion of the piece of paper.”
Are you ready for this?
I am theorizing that the flashlight is a light source from heaven, the piece of paper is the most bottom portion of the firmament, and the small illuminated portion of the piece of paper is the moon.
The moon is but a small illuminated portion of the firmament.
The moon isn’t an object…
THE MOON IS THE FIRMAMENT!!!
What I am theorizing is that when we look up at the sky (day or night), we are seeing a small portion of the literal firmament being lit-up from above.
If you want to know what the firmament structure looks like…look at the moon!
I have heard some people say that the moon sometimes looks different.
Well, that could be simply because the light source has/is illuminating a slightly different portion of the firmament, so of course the moon will look different…just like if you moved the flashlight that is against the piece of paper to another area of the piece of paper (you would see a different area of the piece of paper being illuminated).
Oh, and here is a bonus tinfoil hatter ruffle upper…
– The Earth construct is a mansion
– The continents are buildings(rooms) within the mansion
– Coral on the seafloor is ancient cement/concrete/asphalt
– And our country’s military submarines are exploring the insides of these (buildings/rooms) even as we speak.
Oh, and here is a bonus question…if you get this question right, then you get to go down another rabbit hole.
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”
Since God’s throne is in heaven…where was God’s throne (where was God) when he was creating heaven?
*All Scripture is taken from the King James Version(KJV) of the Bible